News This Week
Terrebonne and Lafourche parishes are home to several Mexican restaurants, but here are five delicious, locally owned spots you may have overlooked.
Though children have returned to school and summer activities are wrapping up, hot weather will linger several more weeks.Gallery
More Local Entertainment News
Looking for fun? Click here for upcoming happenings
New 'NCIS' spinoff sets up shop in New Orleans
Five favorite tailgating foods
CBS: Rihanna out of NFL telecast
Revamped 'View' begins its daytime run
Miss America: More to worry about than red cup
5 local tourist attractions you should visit
All-ages music venue scheduled to open in Houma
Local TV listings and channnels
Schedule recordings of your favorite programs and save your favorite TV listings and channels on any computer!
Local Events: What's happening!
- Event: Southdown Fall Marketplace at Southdown Plantation House, Sat, Nov 1 10:00a
- Event: Voodoo Bayou at Courtyard Marriott's Halloween Bash at Courtyard Marriott, Fri, Oct 24 7:00p
- Event: Halloween Art Party at Brushworks Academy of Art, Fri, Oct 24 6:30p
- Event: Weekend Cruisers Car Club Cruise Nights at Walmart, Sat, Oct 18 5:30p
- Event: 2nd Annual Zumbathon benefitting Mary Bird Perkins Cancer Center at Renaissance Family fitness, Sat, Oct 11 10:00a
- Event: Terrebonne High, Class of 2005, 10 Year Reunion at Houma Municipal Auditorium, Sat, Sep 12 7:00p
- Event: Voodoo Bayou at Ross Mullooly Project fundraiser at Courthouse Square Main Street, Sat, Dec 13 11:00a
Do you thin Americans should work four 10-hour days rather than five eight-hour days a week?
Number of votes cast: 5