Local Arts News
Now in its 7th year, the Bayou Home Show and Cannata's Food Festival is back at the Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center this weekend.
What: A highly interactive combination of circus arts, theater and music that tours nationally.
When: Feb. 24-28, various showtimes.
Where: UNO Lakefront Arena, 6801 Franklin St., New Orleans.
More Local Arts News
Church Announcement Form
Share your church news with us online and in the paper! Must submit church news before 11 a.m. Wednesday in order for the announcement to appear in the following Friday's paper.
Wedding announcement forms are now online. Get your big day printed in the paper and online today! Wedding and engagements must be received by 11 a.m. Wednesday to appear in the following Sunday's paper.
Today's Top Stories
Authorities: Suspect dies after shooting Friday in Raceland
3 min ago
- TOPS tuition program cost controls win final passage 6:49 PM
Chackbay Volunteer Fire Department saves $387,000 on trucks
Graduating from college this year? Employers are hiring … well, sort of
Funding for estuary program awaits president's signature
- Three arrested in Bourg car burglaries
- High tides prompt closure of Bayou Blue Pontoon Bridge
Minimum wage increase stalled as negotiations continue
- La.'s high school graduation rate improves but still lags nation
Edwards' education proposals encounter trouble in Legislature
- Louisiana may change teacher licensing requirements
Summer months filled fishing rodeos
- Battle with the Bulge: It’s OK to hit the reset button
Failed Halliburton-Baker Hughes deal drew dozens of foes
New coffee shop comes to downtown Houma