Local Movie and TV Stories
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. — Do your kids love chocolate milk? It may have more calories on average than you thought.
Same goes for soda.
LOS ANGELES — “Star Trek: Into Darkness” has warped its way to a $70.6 million domestic launch from Friday to Sunday, though it’s not setting any light-speed records with a debut that’s lower than the studio’s...
LOS ANGELES — Gatsby looks almost as great as a superhero at the weekend box office.
Will Downey suit up again after $175 million haul?
'Iron Man 3' loaded down by heavy metal
- La. spent $800 million on film tax credits over 5 years
- To ‘3’ or not to ‘3’: Hollywood’s franchise fever
- Don’t miss the end of your show’s season
Bay’s attempt at black comedy is a ‘Pain’ to watch
- Discovery documentary revisits Watergate movie
- Fans sink into Cruise’s ‘Oblivion’ in $38.2 million debut
- Jackie Robinson tale ‘42’ scores with $27.3 million debut
- ‘The Avengers’ takes top prize at MTV Movie Awards
- 10 movies about obsession you’ll be compelled to watch
- ‘Evil Dead’ rises again with $26 million box-office stake
- Roger Ebert, critic of critics, set high bar for us all
- AP critic remembers colleague, friend Roger Ebert
- Death of film critic Ebert elicits wide reaction
- 10 things to remember about Roger Ebert
Survivors angry over ‘Pain & Gain' depiction
- ‘G.I. Joe’ commands No. 1 at box office with $41 million
Local TV listings and channnels
Schedule recordings of your favorite programs and save your favorite TV listings and channels on any computer!
Check out the latest movies playing in a theater near you. Watch the latest movie trailers, get showtimes and purchase tickets!