Letters to the editor
The Louisiana State Licensing Board for Contractors has proposed SB 336 to better protect the public from unlicensed scam artists causing severe damages to our consumers.
I have been a letter carrier for the U.S. Postal Service for nearly 22 years. I have had numerous routes during the course of my career. The people I would see daily became a family of sorts.
So the sinister, two-faced Saudis are now threatening the U.S. with the sale of almost $1 trillion in Treasury notes and other securities.
Allow me to comment on the nation's leading civilian employer of veterans, the U.S. Postal Service.
The World Health Organization has released another report that people aren't going to like: This one says that diabetes — a crippling condition that can lead to blindness; heart, eye, and kidney problems; nerve damage; and more — is on...
I am writing to say that I oppose Senate Bill 291 that is currently being considered in the Legislature. The bill would not require diagnosis before physical therapy treatment and that is dangerous to the patient.
For those of you who remember the popular TV show "The Twilight Zone," the stories each week dealt with strange, sometimes-inexplicable happenings that crossed over into "The Twilight Zone." Well, folks, that is exactly where this presidential race...
Previous Letters to the editor
- Do black lives matter?
- GOP has a problem with mathematics
- Reader responds to letter writer
- Why the opposition to Medicaid expansion?
- Why can't a politician be an 'Independent'?
- Film production is good for Louisiana
- The establishment hates Cruz and Trump
- The Trump wrecking ball
- State's problems require cooperation
- Boy Scouts offer kids a great chance
- Brussels bombing exposed politicians
- Family of victim is waiting for justice
- Attorney general moves to end 'Buddy System'
- Why doesn't Hillary get the scrutiny?
- Grand Isle Port Commission seeks millage renewal
- What has this country become?
- Could I be right about the campaign?
- Celebrate Retired Teachers Day today
- Remembering Thibodaux's historian, Gibbens Robichaux
- Thank you, Ted and Marco
- Where is the outrage over Democrats?
- Even heroes sometimes need help
- Do your part to Keep Louisiana Beautiful
- Politics are divisive in election season
- Don't raise taxes and hurt residents
- A common sense alternative to tax increases
- Protect our nation’s Constitution
- The liberal conspiracy continues
- Helping one another is the Christian way
- Thank you to a kind family at the parade