Letters to the editor
Well, Hillary Clinton announced her bid to be president in 2016. She said, “Americans have fought their way back from tough economic times, but the deck is still stacked in favor of those on top.”
Your editorial loudly objects to the state passing legislation to protect people on moral and religious grounds who refuse to participate or have anything to do with gay marriage.
The Children's Organ Transplant Association was founded in 1986 when residents of Bloomington, Ind., rallied around a toddler who needed a life-saving liver transplant.
Thanks for your clarification of Common Core goals. I was one of those conflicted about Common Core based on the mass of misinformation blatantly propagated by the right wing.
Please allow me to take this opportunity to share our gratitude to those locally assisting in the planning and actually participating at the Leeville Arts and Heritage Festival 2015. Many thanks to the Lafourche Library. Paul Chiquet, Trina Holcomb...
On behalf of the family of Irvin and Sandra Pellegrin, I would like to express my sincerest gratitude to Tony "TJ" Pellegrin of the Bourg Fire Department, Marty Thibodeaux of Little Caillou Fire Department and Toby Henry of the Montegut Fire...
Louisiana’s congressional delegation has rightly criticized an Obama administration budget recommendation that would redirect Outer Continental Shelf oil and gas revenue currently dedicated to restoring and protecting Louisiana’s coast...
Previous Letters to the editor
- LSU needs a source of money
- Today things are different
- What is scary about fair tax?
- State needs to fix its retirement
- Don't give up on the students
- Celebrate elephant decision
- Give Grover Norquist a break
- The world is now at war
- Make Congress support veterans
- Where is outcry over abortion?
- Obama desperate to change U.S.
- Goodbye to a boss and a friend
- Board showed wrong attitude
- Common Core is about control
- Decision was a good one
- United we stand, divided we fall
- Let's all thank a ‘cop' today
- Vets deserve quality of life
- Support our Kurdish allies
- Dog bites are a real danger
- Banks protect information
- BESE should answer questions
- Restoring coast is best outcome
- Congratulations on great career
- Council takes a good step
- Hyacinthians have signature throw
- Extremists have too much say
- We have to do better than this
- Just say no to Loretta Lynch
- Footballs made with cruelty