Letters to the editor
Documents and records. Those words can be thought-provoking in this day of technology for keeping the facts of who, what, when, where and why of all things important to know available to the community.
Clinton and Trump are flawed candidates running for president.
In recent weeks, anglers have been fiercely discussing which level of government should manage the red snapper fishing season in the Gulf of Mexico. At the heart of the debate is whether or not Louisiana will take on the responsibility for this new...
I want to congratulate Gov. John Bel Edwards on receiving the Governor Casey Whole Life Leadership Award at a special reception hosted by Democrats for Life of America during the recent Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia.
I was 14 years old, a naive Cajun boy trying to adjust in the big city of New Orleans in the middle of World War II.
Louisiana is now first in the nation for taxes, and we are last in the nation for education.
Coastal erosion will continue to plague our coast until we repair our first line of defense, the barrier islands.
Previous Letters to the editor
- Discrimination hurts the state in many ways
- Edison Chouest has a long, proud history
- Hillary Clinton would be a terrible mistake
- Trump's speech, actions are disturbing
- Thank you for passing a good law
- How does the turtle cross the road?
- Hillary Clinton is the clear choice
- Aborted lives matter too
- Thank police officers for all they do
- Trump be more vocal on abortion
- Obama started the war on police
- State Sen. Troy Brown should resign
- Support our police officers
- Working together brings improvement
- Our students always come last
- A separate set of rules for Clintons
- Direct flights to Germany will be a boon
- Thanks to all for a great turnout
- The media make things worse in America
- Member backs reducing size of School Board
- Britain's decision makes good sense
- One of Lafourche's finest passes on
- Cruelty goes beyond dog-meat festival
- I don't understand the situation in Baton Rouge
- Help us recognize police officers
- Parents are mourning and heartbroken
- What if Congress were attacked?
- Thank you for column on gun control
- Why can't we balance the budget?
- The Internet is costing sales and taxes