Letters to the editor
The verdict is in: If you want to lose weight, you should eat healthy vegan foods rather than meat, eggs and dairy products.
Thanks to Executive Editor Keith Magill for his efforts to demystify Common Core. Most people won't bother to visit the Council for a Better Louisiana website to get the facts.
Unbelievable. What other word could describe the decision to give two vicious dogs back to their owner to attack more innocent people. Unbelievable that a mail carrier was mauled in public while performing her job, then had to be rushed to the...
On Feb. 1 I broke my left foot in three places. This event opened my eyes to a world that I had only noticed in passing but did not really appreciate.
The conflicts in Syria have increased the complexity of the Middle East and exacerbated the instability in the region.
Judy LeBoeuf hit the nail on the head, and she is saying the same thing we are all saying. And right there is the problem. The vocal minority is running the country. The silent majority is at their mercy.
Changes are happening rapidly. Who will get offended next? Since President Obama has been in the White House he has up lived his promise. This country is becoming a socialist nation more so than ever before.
Previous Letters to the editor
- Global warming is a scam
- Veto will hurt state retirees
- End useless testing on animals
- Choose your battles well
- Shooting resulted from human error
- Entertainment isn't news
- Chaining dogs is cruel
- Don't forget small businesses
- A good thing for Louisiana
- Congress must protect veterans
- The phantom Iraqi army
- Representative hurting women
- Would anyone choose this?
- Troops needed in Afghanistan
- Tax would help Louisiana
- Courtroom needs a full jury box
- Columnist got it wrong
- Egg industry uses cruelty
- Animals have to suffer
- Women deserve equal pay
- Food drive takes place Saturday
- State should raise tobacco tax
- Marijuana has uses for the state
- Who is your role model?
- Leadership is needed on taxes
- Dardenne has helped victims
- We don’t need Hillary Clinton
- All for religious objections bill
- Transplants are saving lives
- Time to make better decisions