Letters to the editor
I am an athlete and honor student at Ellender Memorial High School who fights for what she believes in.
The truth once held so dear has become questionable, not politically correct, and is no longer accepted as truth.
When we go to the doctor to seek care, we expect that as patients we will discuss our options and make an informed decision. It is a decision between patients and the medical professionals we trust.
I enjoy looking at pictures from the various parades and tableaus to see the pageantry and to see those whom we know.
Over the past couple of months, I have continued to receive countless compliments concerning the opening of our new Norman Swanner Dog Park on Rue Loudun.
Our legislators have no qualms sending our men and women in uniform into harm's way. We who served and those who continue to serve do what is expected in service for our country, even if it means the giving of our life. Eventually we become...
I wanted to take a minute of your time to thank you for welcoming me in my new home in Lafourche parish and for helping me to work as a Relay for Life specialist for the last four months. Whether I have had the privilege of meeting you in person or...
Previous Letters to the editor
- Thank you from Hyacinthians
- Local taxes are well spent
- Circumventing the Constitution
- Obesity isn’t going anywhere
- Column unfair to industry
- Change could be an improvement
- Thanks for the great turnout
- Would you hire someone like me?
- Medicaid should be expanded
- Why not use common sense?
- More cameras will be welcome
- Get them out of Congress
- Cameras will hurt Houma
- Thanks to Krewe of Hercules
- Keep vital health care
- Don’t expect help from the state
- Congress must pass flood bill
- All for one against cancer
- Be safe this Carnival season
- Professionalism helps avert crisis
- TOPS program is important
- A good article on a great man
- U.S. farm bill protects profits
- Who knows what the future holds?
- Don’t just kick the can
- Don’t forget those who serve
- What do you expect to get?
- Announcement is welcome
- Here we go again with NAACP
- ‘The Belmere six’ cost the public