Letters to the editor
Community hospitals stand ready to treat patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hospitals provide a safe haven for Louisiana's sick at their most vulnerable and life-threatening moments.
As Louisiana's insurance commissioner, I wanted to take a moment to share my concerns about the rising cost of health insurance facing individuals, families and businesses.
Political ads by Congressman Bill Cassidy want us to believe that President Obama is on the ballot for Senate. He will be out of office in two years, but Louisiana will still need a senator with the dedication, passion, leadership, tenure and the...
Three weeks to go and the Republicans and Tea Party have finally settled on a campaign message for the 2014 midterm elections — fear and loathing.
The message is decidedly grim and doesn't reflect the truth about America.
Mary Landrieu is back in Louisiana drumming up votes and money like she does every five and a half years.
She's all over the paper and news channels telling everyone all the things she tried to do and all the things she wants to do.
I have been asked to briefly explain why anyone in his or her right mind should not vote for Edwin Edwards. So here are my top 10 reasons why no one should vote for this man, as printed on pedalagainstparkinsons.
How’s this for irony? The chicken served at the Food Safety Summit’s annual conference was contaminated with C. perfringens, a bacterium commonly found on beef, chicken and turkey.
Previous Letters to the editor
- Group opposes Amendment 1
- Amendment is bad for Louisiana
- Vote against Amendment 1
- Voters can right a wrong
- Support veterans by voting Nov. 4
- Congratulations to CVS Pharmacy
- Think while in the voting booth
- Fair tax would be a stimulus
- Change is necessary
- The local heroes in the shadows
- We have a tool America can use
- Meeting the challenge
- Please support U.S. veterans
- What a confused country we have
- Find out more about convention
- Council going in wrong direction
- Laws can help victims of violence
- Thank you for the kindness
- Family thanks the community
- Celebrate the U.S. Constitution
- Fair tax is being underestimated
- Homelessness is a problem
- Common Core is not needed
- Column was wrong again
- Foreign policy of procrastination
- Obama alone on immigration
- The police are under attack
- Thank you from the Lions Club
- We can change the Constitution
- Vote no on Pacific trade act