Letters to the editor
“We the People of the United States in order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice and insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our...
NAFTA is responsible, to a large degree, for the immigration problem, as the vastly increased numbers (after its passage) clearly show. As with all large bills passed by the government, the unintended consequences result in grave concerns that...
In Louisiana we know that clean water is a fundamental component of all life. And as a person of faith, I believe that water plays a spiritual role as well. The Bible refers to water as a gift from God, and it is key to the Christian sacrament of...
In this worldwide need for protection of the innocent, the helpless, the smaller countries, which the United Nations were supposed to protect and NATO organize, where are they today?
I am 82 years old and was born and raised in Thibodaux.
Although I presently live Baton Rouge, I just want you to know that I am still connected to Thibodaux as my hometown.
After reading your editorial opinion titled "Change that makes sense," I just had to give you my opinion to your article.
Do you know what happened on New Year's Day this year?
Previous Letters to the editor
- Clean water is a critical need
- Business model is troubling
- Americans dislike Obamacare
- Common Core is untested
- Obama fiddles while U.S. burns
- Make bicyclists have insurance
- Landrieu looking out for Louisiana
- ‘They call that Bayou Living’
- A frivolous boondoggle
- Unconstitutional is unconstitutional
- America: Help our veterans
- Stop the harmful experimenting
- Board should be allowed prayer
- Do we have to take on the world?
- Our military is in bad shape
- Watch out for dogs on the loose
- Fast food is unhealthy food
- Take part in the coming elections
- Help protect our wilderness
- Abolish the IRS for good of U.S.
- Nicholls should eliminate football
- It is not too late for America
- President Obama deserves respect
- Obama harming the United States
- Thanks for all the support
- Common Core's strange allies
- Administration ignores the law
- Are these people above the law?
- Our system works for the people
- Is Mary Landrieu buying support?