Letters to the editor
Well, it’s between Hillary and Trump. I am not surprised. A couple of months ago, I said how the delegates were rigged. Well, except for Hillary’s superdelegates, Bernie would be right there with her. The DNC wants her, not Bernie.
Louisiana state government has at least 18,710 consultants on its payroll. I say "at least" because the sad fact is, according to the legislative auditor, the state doesn't even know the exact number of consultants it has, because there is no...
Well, it's between Hillary and Trump. I am not surprised. A couple of months ago, I said how the delegates were rigged. Well, except for Hillary's superdelegates, Bernie would be right there with her. The DNC wants her, not Bernie.
The federal government has decided not to incarcerate a Los Angeles man who falsely certified that beef being sold by his employer, Huntington Meat Packing Co., was free from E. coli bacteria — a lie that led to the recall of more than 5...
I truly don't have a problem with Fox news and MSNBC's spin on the political environment and the narratives they spew. But I do have a problem when Fox news deviates from political issues and dives into issues that really have no bearing on their...
On behalf of the Board of the Good Samaritan Food Bank and all the incredible volunteers, we would like to thank all who made the recent Postal Service food drive a huge success.
Do you get the holiday blues? Do you fear socializing and stigmatization? Do you feel you are all alone? Do you feel down in the fall or winter and up in the spring and summer? Do you constantly feel fatigued?
Previous Letters to the editor
- Trump needs to stick to his message
- Column on food stamps was unfair and wrong
- Bill would be a help to caregivers
- Editorial was unfair to retired teachers
- Bill will help protect the public
- Help us feed the area's hungry
- Why are Saudis opposed to 9-11 probe?
- A little information about the Postal Service
- Diet can help control diabetes
- Proposal bad for patients
- We're in the election twilight zone
- Do black lives matter?
- GOP has a problem with mathematics
- Reader responds to letter writer
- Why the opposition to Medicaid expansion?
- Why can't a politician be an 'Independent'?
- Film production is good for Louisiana
- The establishment hates Cruz and Trump
- The Trump wrecking ball
- State's problems require cooperation
- Boy Scouts offer kids a great chance
- Brussels bombing exposed politicians
- Family of victim is waiting for justice
- Attorney general moves to end 'Buddy System'
- Why doesn't Hillary get the scrutiny?
- Grand Isle Port Commission seeks millage renewal
- What has this country become?
- Could I be right about the campaign?
- Celebrate Retired Teachers Day today
- Remembering Thibodaux's historian, Gibbens Robichaux